MD DDS FICD Tiziano Testori
- Received his MD degree (1981), DDS degree (1984). Specialty in Orthodontics (1986) from University of Milan, Italy.
- Fellowship at:
- Department of Oral Maxillo-Facial Surgery (Head: Philip J. Boyne, DMD, MS, DSc), School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda CA (1991).
- Division of Oral Maxillo-Facial Surgery (Head: Robert E. Marx, DDS), School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami FL (2000).
- Currently Head of the Section of Implant Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation. IRCCS, Galeazzi Institute, Milan, Italy. Department of Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Science (Chairman: prof. L. Francetti), University of Milan, Italy.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Periodontics and Oral Medicine, University of Michigan, School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1078 USA.
- Founder and Scientific Director, Lake Como Institute (LCI) Implant Advanced Training Center, Como, Italy.
- Past-President (2017-2018) of the Italian Academy of Osseointegration (IAO).
- Section Editor: Clinical Concepts for the “International Journal of Oral Implantology” (IJOI),
- Quintessence Publishing, Hanover Park, Illinois (USA).
- Member of the Editorial Board of IJOMI, IJPRD, Quintessence Publishing, Hanover Park, Illinois (USA).
- Winner of the William R. Laney Award for the best article published in the International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants (IJOMI) 2007.
- Author of 3 books in Implantology edited by Quintessence Publishing, Hanover Park, Illinois (USA).
- Author of 140 peer-reviewed publications indexed in Pub Med. Here is the link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=testori+t
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.