Dr. Robert Heller
- Co Director, Midwest Implant Institute, 2013 through present
- Lecturer, Midwest Implant Institute, 1990-2013
- President of Oral Implants and Reconstructive Dentistry, Inc., a private practice limited to Prosthodontics, Implant Prosthetics, and Implantology, 1990 through present
- 2021 Planning Committee for AAID Annual Conference
- National and International Lecturer
- Undergraduate Studies: Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, Ohio
- Dental School: The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, Ohio
- Graduate Studies: Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Graduate Prosthodontics: Loma Linda University, California
- Hospital Based Implant Residency
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.