Dr. Till Gerlach
- 1998 – 2004 dentistry studies Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
- 2004 doctoral thesis ”Computer aided histomorphometric confocal laserscan microscopy on dental implant surfaces “Clinic for Oral-maxillofacial Surgery Univeristy Mainz
- 2004 – 2005 dental practise main focus implantology/aesthetic dentistry, Wiesbaden
- 2005-2009 scientific assistant Clinic for Oral-maxillofacial Surgery University Regensburg (Prof. Dr.Dr. Torsten E. Reichert), degree oral surgeon
- 2008 Specialty in Implantology (DGI: German association for dental implantology)
- 2009 Specialty in Parodontology (DGP: German association for parodontology)
- seit 2009 dental practise Dr. Kornmann & Dr. Gerlach and Colleagues in Oppenheim, Implant Education Center Dr. Kornmann & Dr. Gerlach
- National and international speaker for implantology and bonesurgery,
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.