Dr. Martina Stefanini
Periodontologist and researcher (with Prof.Giovanni Zucchelli at the University of Bologna, Italy, currently in a Research Fellow position). Level II Master in Periodontology from the University of Siena (Italy). PhD in Medical Sciences from the University of Bologna. Teaching professor at the postgraduate program in Periodontology at the San Raffaele University in Milano, Italy and the Level II Master in Soft Tissue management at the University of Bologna. Active member of the Italian Society of Periodontology. Scientific author and speaker on national and international level.
- Graduated in 2005 from the University of Bologna, Italy with a degree in dentistry.
- She was awarded PhD in Medical Sciences in 2016 from the University of Bologna, Italy
- Since 2018 Researcher at the Department of Biomedical and Neuromotor sciences , Bologna University
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Italian Society of Periodontology in 2018-2019
- Member of the Scientific committee of the Italian Society of Periodontology in 2016/2017
- Visiting Professor at San Raffaele University Milan 2015-2016
- Teacher at the postgraduate program Dental School San Raffaele University Milan 2017
- Teacher at the II level International Master at Bologna University 2017/2018
- Member of the NOGI ( National Osteology Group Italy)
- Since 2018 ITI Fellow
- ITI Study Club Director
- Member of the ITI Leadership development Committee
- Since 2012 active member of the Italian Society of Periodontology (SIDP)
- 2005 to 2013 awarded research grant working with Prof.Giovanni Zucchelli
- 2005 to date dental surgeon in private practice as expert in periodontology
- Author of several publications in PubMed
- Co-Author of a Chapter within the book “ Implant Therapy” edited by M .Nevins and H.L. Wang
- Speaker at national and international conferences on periodontology
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.